I’m excited to announce the Natural Bump & Baby Giveaway Hop coming up in October. I’ll be hosting this event in celebration of the launch of my Natural Birth Stories book.
I hope both the book and the giveaway will be a big encouragement to all the pregnant mamas out there. What better way to celebrate than to offer our readers a chance to win some fantastic natural mothering products and resources?
Date: October 22 – November 5, 2013
Prizes Requirement: Minimum $25 value prizes that will help your readers have a more natural pregnancy, birth, or parenting experience. Some ideas include cloth diapers and accessories, baby carriers, mama cloth, breastfeeding products, natural mothering books and courses, and any other natural and eco-friendly pregnancy & baby products you can imagine!
(If you’ve never participated in a giveaway hop before, here’s how it works. You find the prize sponsor and run your own giveaway on your blog. Your giveaway post is linked up with all the other ones and readers can “hop” from one blog to another to enter all the giveaways. Readers get lots of opportunities to win and bloggers get lots of entries and traffic. You do not have to have your prize already lined up to participate. Sign up now and start looking for a sponsor.)
Grand Prize: The grand prize is still in the works, check back for more details soon. The prize value so far is over $300:
- Cloth Diaper Sample Kit by This Is So Me Organics
- 2 Diaper Covers and 2 Diaper Inserts from Buttons Diapers
- Young Living Lavender Essential Oil from Make Your Medicine
- Mama Cloth Pads 6-piece set by AGsCreations
- 20 cloth wipes from Family Cloth Wipes
- 1-year membership to Fit2B Studio
- Natural Mothering eBook Bundle
- Natural Birth Stories: The Real Mom’s Guide to an Empowering Natural Birth digital eBook
- Fill out the form here.
- Sign up with the linky below (use your blog name and your main blog URL)
- Join the Natural Bump & Baby Giveaway facebook group.
- Post your giveaway on October 22 by 9am PST with the code and linky.
Grab the Button
93 Tools You Need to Make Life EasierI’m so proud to be a part of this project to help you learn to live the life you love with a little less stress, and a lot more fun! Try these top resources to help you stay on budget, work from home, shrink your grocery budget, and stay organized. Click here for everything you need to know.