“I read Natural Birth Stories a week before my 4th baby was due and it filled me with joyful anticipation, reminding me of how empowering and incredible the entire birth process is. Doubt and anxiety about natural birth will be replaced by hope and confidence as you read this exceptional book.”
Do you want a natural birth, but you’re feeling scared you won’t be able to handle it? Do your friends and family think you’re crazy for even trying?
Is it possible to:
- Endure the pain of contractions without an epidural?
- Feel energized, electric, euphoric, and empowered immediately after labor?
- Experience a natural childbirth once and actually want to do it again?
You will learn how to:
- Stay healthy and low risk throughout your pregnancy and natural birth.
- Feel confident to make natural decisions for your birth, postpartum, and newborn care.
- Ditch the drugs and experience a successful natural childbirth.
Find the answers to all your natural birth questions:
- How do I find a great obstetrician or midwife to support my natural birth?
- Which childbirth class should I take to prepare for a natural birth?
- What pregnancy diet plan and exercises should I use for a natural birth?
- How should I write a birth plan for a natural hospital birth or a home birth?
- What should be on my hospital bag or home birth kit list?
- What do contractions feel like?
- Number one natural birth tips for success from real natural birthing moms
- …and what they’d do differently if they had it to do over again
- How to deal with unexpected situations and complications
- 5 Most effective pain relief techniques for natural birth
NATURAL BIRTH STORIES ON SALE NOW.
What real moms are saying:
“Natural Birth Stories: The Real Mom’s Guide to an Empowering Natural Birth is by far one of the very best natural birthing resources I have come across. It is informative, encouraging, and, as the title suggests, extremely empowering. To hear twenty-six moms share their unique birthing stories makes this such a fascinating read, and the information presented will do much help any woman feel more prepared for an unmedicated birth. If I had to choose one resource to give to an expectant mother interested in natural birth, this would absolutely be it.”-Kristen Smith founder of smithspirations.com
“As a fellow mom, I truly appreciate Shannon’s vision for the book. She wants to encourage in a world of negativity. No, she doesn’t want to paint a picture of a dream world; she wants to show you what reality can be like if we don’t just accept “normal” as our lot in life. Natural Birth Stories is well-researched and includes helpful and hopeful tips for mamas — first time and experienced — to achieve the natural birth they desire. I’ve read a lot of pregnancy and birth books, but this one… This one is going on my “baby shower gifts” list!” -Kayla Grey author of Cash Flow Your College and founder of Renown and Crowned
About the Author
Shannon is an architect turned full-time wife, mama, and writer. She has discovered great joy in living simply and naturally, as she and her husband grow their family. At GrowingSlower.com, Shannon encourages her readers to do the same, as she shares about topics including pregnancy, birth, parenting, and simple living. Inspired by her own two natural home birth experiences, Shannon seeks to empower women to give birth naturally. Shannon and her husband are parents to one energetic toddler boy and one peaceful baby girl.
Exclusively for Bloggers
Sign up to do a review, author interview, or guest post on your blog. You can also sign up to be an affiliate. Earn $$ each time someone you refer purchases a copy of Natural Birth Stories. Find out more details and sign up here.